11HOI God - flaw of an engineered infinite precision

An Odyssey of My Soul
Visions have taken me to the corners of the universe, of which the truth lies in the vision and the opportunity to see what is presented for me to see.
I have avoided to touch religion, or even use subjective terms, but I had a mental flash by witch to wraps up this collection -- it is daring. but I like to believe we are out of the medievals, or even the earliest time with a believe that life was ruled by the miracles of creative dreams. We are in a period of free thinking, though the level leaves much to be desired to the individual's open mind. I wouldn't want to be condemned for trusting foremost my mind, and not about converting a personal individual's believe. On the contrary, I have always maintained that the last person I would like to have sitting across a table, is myself.

Popular Posts