The Moral Twilight Zone Of The -mind- Suscitating Objective Symbols

Twilight Zone Where The Mind Triumphs

I can't stay indifferent to a life path elucidating the odyssey of morals through the vortex of the mind. Emanating in perceptive artifacts. Picking the pieces of a dream, or a light concentrated reality vision, down to palpable revealing transparent symptomatic transgression. These historic living secretes are too hallucinating to be ignored.
 Twilite Zone of the mind
 Illustration: The back ground is a relative twilight zone of morality highlighting the source of interactive relationships to the mind in counterpart of a transcendent message objective speaking through physical and tangible dear possessions, vehicular, real estate reading like a book the symbolic meaning of relationships.

Synopsis:

Such is an aspiring Gypsy foretelling my missing child, which evoked me into a search for my daughter. I hunted through the ramifications of my life, clairvoyant driving meaningful in the spell of her expressive emblematic morals, which interacts with possessive objects toward relationships. Under the influence of her puppeteering transcendent volition, through incidental and varied connection to mothers, she bedazzles me doing fascinating heartthrob manifestations in three successive striking physical six-year old little girls, implying such as an angelic voice, 'Look who I'll beI'm existing as a volition – I'm manifest myself, while nurturing through a cyclonic force till I'm a worthy gift likewise of a body.

Popular Posts