The Third Eye – The Tool At Reaching Out To G-D



I only heard of the Third Eye of recent, but I referenced the mystical, esoteric 'eye and ear' which provides perception similarly to obstacle avoidance bat's cry. Only that the beacon in the depth of my brain, is like on emergency vehicles flashes a cycloramic evanescent light into the night, and like dropping a stone in a water well hitting the water given that extra radar dimension.  

the virtual beacon of sight-and-cochlea – the sending light pelting in rotation and hit the photovoltaic nerve of another virtual beacon create a buffer zone and channel the communication of the cochlea part of the receptive brain's beacon.
during a three-month stay with an Hindu practicing woman, very religious, she though, having religion to teach me. as we chatted, I deduced from her dogmatic perception of the Hindu gods, I think through my paranormal experiences and wedging in a no god angle. We didn’t meet that often, though taking to the Hindu woman, she grew attentive, and mentioned that I live out my “Third Eye,” which wasn’t in my vocabulary. Did my research in the aftermath, to find a similitude with what I have been experiencing and mentioning in my work, as the 'beacon of light (to swap for cochlea) and sight.'
feeling the Third Eye, has come to me in many forms, which is pretty mechanical, the brain funnels cosmic energy into the brain, gathering concentration to the functioning of the beacon of sight-and-cochlea. though the brain has another function of acute concentration to the front lob of the brain, behind the eyes, which eyeballs concentrate and emit from the eyes invisible but all the same an invisible parsec-ray driving like a laser beam, the beam of sight, which pelts the objects at a greater speed than light, and punches our vision through space. I keep focused on a person 70 yards away in the neck. betting with myself, and awaking that woman yoga guru in front of a dancing group. I don't think I cheated selecting such a person, but this woman was far, than otherwise the person is a few stride upfront to fuse at the top of the neck, and won my bet when a moment later she turn around and looks me straight in the eyes.
Such as on the top of a emergency vehicle flashing in the night in a cycloramic rotation, the beacon of sight-and-cochlea in the head functions in about the same fashion – I am behind my laptop and connected to the Internet – we are in the late 97's, the technological debit of the modem then, is at a speed of 13.6 Kbits/s and screeching when activated. Which Instant Messages in its innovation is just sufficient for texting, no images, no icons! At the time, it resembles much the Quora setup of Questions and Answers. In order to study telepathy (godly reaching out intelligent tentacles amidst connected people,) I had my profile set up promising the caller wherever in the world that within 15 minutes I'll sketch a portrait. This is after I realized after a few months, chatting over the Internet, dawned in my head a few moments earlier that caller before the little texting window flashed the contacts on screen, with a subtle white cloud filling my cranium space. Which, was brought to my notice at first, at the end of communicating, the abrupt contact break, like a sudden dark cloud shadows the silver lining at feeling the temperature fall to a chill, all in my head. From sitting at a bar around the corner, for an evening glass of wine in the University Village, I thought reading minds, and telepathy was generated by proximity, and getting to be known over a few years and knowing and friending regular customers. There, I learned over the years that if the person come to me, they are read at heart and in mind. So, Mentalistic, I was ready to confront the hearth of callers. trials done in all discretion before committing myself openly to the Internet, there was on condition, the callers were to give me their birth date. And like hitting two objectives with one stone, indulging callers with their zodiacal characteristics, exclusive the caller's personality traits, as this is the fasted therapy to relax a person's mental block. Callers cut me off annihilating what they discovered about themselves. returning the next day or within a week, I knew by then the fingerprints stoking at hearth their energy. The caller's mind clearing the way to their soul, accelerated dawning the fleecy cloud sculpturing the caller's face all the clearer.
I lived in Lille, France at the time, and stopped my experiments when across the Atlantic, I described a student from the University of Plymouth, (the name features in my work,) My mind zoomed out of the white clouds, to featured in pastel color as a receptionist (student) job. Retrieved further than anticipated, entering in Connecticut her parents at the stoop watching over the twelve year old little girl running toward the bottom of the yard.
What I wanted, out of my experiment, were scientific records, dates and times and what we chatted about, to unveil these people, whereas, she sent me pictures in confirmation.

Vision is a passenger-scientific tool of the mind, which has kept me intrigued since infancy, over half a century in due course, with date stamps and records, compelled by psychoanalytic odysseys reserved for exploration by the deepest halls of my mind.

Here are some links for further in-depth reading, the core of a detailed work:The Code: Horizon Of Infinity
Video in conjunction with my work: YouTube 2:2 Video The Code: Horizon of Infinity
Books available from the publisher: http://sbprabooks.com/ivanbroes/

Popular Posts